SAP GRC Securities Training
SAP GRC Securities Course Content
SAP Security Training is the critical segment offering authorization & validation to the users & solves this validation issue for all the security users. If in case there is any issue in the entire SAP system. The Professionals already working in System Admin, the Security support and the fresh degree holders, can also join this training module for offering their career a real boost. Thisis the base of SAP and a mandatory requirement for implementing in every SAP Security Training module.
SAP Security Training:
- SAP HANA Security
- SAP HR Security
- SAP BI Security
- SAP CRM Security
- SAP Cloud Security
- SAP Portal Security
- SAP EP Security
- SAP ECC Security
Prerequisites for SAP Security Training:
- Attendees should be challenging to administer the security of the SAP Business Application software.
SAP SECURITY TRAINING COURSE CONTETNT:
- What is Security & Why? Concepts – SAP Security
- Security audit & consideration?
TOPIC 2: SECURITY LAYERS
- Data layer
- Access security
- Operational security
- Audit Security & Security audit log parameters.
- Application on R/3 Security.
- OS level security & Change management.
TOPIC 3: TYPES OF SECURITY’S
- Internal Security
- External Security
- SAP Security
- User administration & Types of Users.
- Central user administration (CUA)
TOPIC 4: AUTHORIZATIONS
- Authorization Objects
- Authorization profiles
- Programming authorizations
- Authorization groups
- Missing authorizations
- Authorization Trace.
TOPIC 5: ROLES
- Composite Role
- Single Role
- Derived Role
- Parent Role & Child Role.
- Transportation of Roles & Role Mitigation.
- The complete User status (SUIM).
- Locking transactions.
- Restricting access to SAP& DDIC.
TOPIC 6:SAP R/3 :
- SAP History.
- SAP R/3 architecture & Layers.
- Client administration.
- Spool administration Basics.
- Background jobs.
- Monitoring Concepts
- Transport management Basics
BI –SAP SECURITY
- Overview on SAP B I authorization concept
- What are the security requirement on SAP BI
- What are the standard roles and templates of authorization concept
- Standard roles and templates for the authorization concept
- How to create the BI roles & modifications
- The difference between BW & ECC security
- The difference between BW & BI security
- What are the different authorization objects involved in BI & BIW
- Authorization concept analysis & reporting overview
- General real time issues on BW & BI
- Concept Overview on Structural authorizations
- Overview on HR Master Data authorizations
- Authorization Overview on main switches
- Overview on authorization objects for payroll
- Overview on info type concepts and table in sap hr
SAP –CRM SECURITY
- SAP CRM Security Overview
- What is the difference between SAP CRM Security & ECC SECURITY?
- SAP Business Roles overview
- What are the Components of Business Roles?
- create the Business Roles
- To create the Management role
- To create PFCG role
- How to create role & user assignment
- Over view on general authorizations & business role authorizations
- Overview on User assignment procedures
- General real time issues
PORTAL SAP SECURITY
- SAP EP Security Overview
- user administrations in SAP EP Overview
- management of UMW roles & portal roles
- How to upload the ABAP Roles
- General real time issues
ECC –R/ 3 SECURITY
- Introduction to ERP and Security
- Introduction to profile generator, Authorization concepts, transactions, authorization objects
- Practical exercise building single roles, composite roles and derive roles
- Adding missing authorization objects
- Creating and assigning users to roles
- Establishing RFC communications between different systems
- Creating logical systems and assigning logical systems to clients
- Continue review of useful tables for security
- Configuring and Using Basis Security Audit Tools Configuration of the Audit Log Reading the Audit Log
- Evaluation reports rsusr002, rsusr003, rsusr008, rsusr008_009_new, rsusr010, rsusr020, rsusr030, rsusr040, rsusr050, rsusr060, rsusr070, rsusr100, rsusr101, rsusr102, rsusr100_pfcg
High Lights of this Course
- Certification Training on ADM900,ADM920,ADM940,ADM960
- Certification Exam Preparation & Providing the Certification Materials.
- Very Session Recording with SAP Presentation
- Realtime Interview Questions & Resume Preparation
- 24*7 labs Access, Job Support
Simple Finance is an ERP financial software that runs on SAP HANA’s in-memory platform which allows users to run real-time reports on operational and financial data. Like other products on the HANA platform, the data is stored and processed in memory so you can analyze data quickly with few constraints. For example, you can run a soft close at any time of the day, month, or quarter with up-to-the-minute accuracy. As part of the ERP package, financial data and operational data are pulled from one centralized location, which allows decision-makers to examine problems from an organizational view rather than a limited department view. Simple Finance can be hosted in the cloud or on-premise, but SAP appears to be emphasizing S/4HANA Cloud. However, there are no indications that SAP intends to discontinue support customers who choose to host S/4HANA on-premises
- He is an SAP-certified ABAP professional
- Extensive skills in handling teams and managing the work-relationship building, negotiation, collaboration, advocacy, governance, and consensus-building
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills including technical and non-technical users
- Communicate well within the organization and management teams utilizing strong presentation skills combined with a solid technical background
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally, in writing and via presentations
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Work in an ambiguous environment and streamline, excellent solution provisioning skills with varied technologies within SAP strong analytical and communication skills, including the ability to rapidly gather data, structure hypotheses and develop synthesized findings and recommendation.